We are currently representing an exciting SME based in Northampton, who are looking for motivated sales people to join their growing business.
As Account Manager, you would be part of a dynamic team who are all focussed on both personal success and the growth and development of the business. You would be provided with full training but you must have some form of pro-active sales experience, and a tenacious, driven personality.
A genuinely exciting, vibrant business with a relatively short but very successful history. The senior management are determined to continue the growth and expansion, and they know that the best way to do that is to keep the staff happy… therefore you will be provided with a fun working environment and the opportunity to earn commission based on your efforts and the potential to develop your career.
To approach potential customers to develop new business, then build working relationships to leverage further business and referrals. The role will comprise both cold, new business calls and on-going account management.
- Outbound new business calls to potential customers
- Understanding customers’ businesses and potential requirements
- Be able to calculate terms with customers accurately and confidently
- Negotiating terms
- Maintain and develop relationships over time
- Administration, including preparation of proposal documents
- Meeting and exceeding targets
Experience and personal attributes required
- Excellent sales and negotiations skills
- Self-motivated nature
- Solid numeracy and literacy
- Clear communications skills
- Ability to manage your own time effectively