Tag Resourcing is pleased to be supporting an established, yet growing firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors in their search for an Audit and Accounts Senior.
Due to the success of the business and continued expansion they are looking to grow the team in their office in the East Northamptonshire.
A well-established practice, covering six counties that has been trading for 50 years with specialisms in a number of areas with a superb reputation.
To provide a high-quality service to a variety of clients and help the continued development of the practice. These areas can include outsourced financial services, international businesses, academies and charitable organisations as well as expertise in Audit and Assurance.
- Assist Manager as part of the audit and accounts team and act as Senior on audit assignments
- Prepare, conduct and supervise audits, prepare client accounts, tax, PAYE or VAT.
- Prepare client’s accounts and liaise with client in respect to any queries.
- Prepare tax computations including business, partnership and personal matters
- Prepare corporation tax computations and form CT600
- Assist clients in respect to bookkeeping and other business matters as needed.
- Seek additional business for the practise, where appropriate.
- Support the team, assist in any administration tasks and attend courses appropriate to the job role
Experience and personal attributes required
- Degree or equivalent experience, ACA or ACCA qualified
- Minimum 3 years proven accounts experience within a relevant environment
- Extensive Audit & accounts preparation knowledge
- Strong computer literacy and knowledge of accounting systems, ideally Sage.
- Excellent active listening and communication skills, good attention to detail, effective networker and resilient and energetic.
- Excellent problem solving skills and offering of ideas.