This global, market-leading commercial business is currently seeking an experienced accountant to help in the continued growth and success of the business. The key aspect of this role is to maintain and record all financial assets and liabilities of the company to high accounting standards.
If you are immediately seeking a rewarding and challenging opportunity and feel you are capable of the competencies listed, then please apply now.
- Work closely with project managers and other key department heads to create and deliver key Financial reports
- Provide essential finance margin reports with detailed variance analysis
- Assisting with the forecasting, budgeting, month end preparation and submission of accounts to head office
- Prepare monthly Intrastat returns
- Quarterly VAT return production
- Ad hoc financial reporting for the Head of Finance, the Managing Director and other Directors
Experience and personal attributes required
- Qualified or part-qualified ACCA/CIMA
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Excel and analysis capability
- Ability to prioritise own work load
- Strong self-motivation